Gate Security Officers work out of professionally outfitted guard trailers to control access to secured sites. Security Officers can track truck movement, provide site-specific orientations, and maintain an accurate headcount of personnel and machinery on location.
- Trailers are well maintained, clean, and professional.
- Trailers are equipped with fire extinguishers, first aid kits, and proper communication equipment including CB and hand-held radios.
- Guards wear recognizable uniforms and all necessary PPE.
- Guards are thoroughly trained and supervised.
- Guards are trained to give site-specific orientations in accordance with customer’s standard operation procedures.
- Guards keep an accurate headcount and are trained in crisis response in case of emergency.
- Flexibility to tailor site control access to specific needs of any customer.
- Flexible shift scheduling to best accommodate customer’s needs.
- American and POW flags are flown at all locations in respect to our country and veterans, while also acting as wind detection in the event of an emergency.